Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fat and Fabulous!

I am back with a post for 2015!

Fat and Fabulous!

People always like to point out that other people are fat, as if anyone needs that pointed out to them, as if they can't look in the mirror or reach and feel their own fat, as if the scale won't do it, or their tight pants won't. Note to all family members, friends and concerned strangers if someone is fat their is a 1000% chance they already know it.

Being fat is simply a fact. "I am fat, so there I admit it!" Once you acknowledge and admit that you are fat what is next? Does the logical conclusion to, "I'm fat" lead to some other observation such as, "I'm a horrible person?" I think what should follow, "I'm fat is and I am also fabulous!" Every time you have the though that you are fat what should also follow is I am fabulous. Every time some one else tells you that you are fat, you should say thank you for stating the obvious, but did you also know that I also happen to be fabulous as well!

If people came up to be people that were smart and boldly proclaimed, "You're Smart!", like they do, "You're Fat" imagine what kind of world we could live in.

Have a Fabulous Day!

Carolyn aka CLM

No comments:

Post a Comment